Musher under the stars



I love the stars to fondly to be afraid of the dark. Mushing under the stars is such a treat!
New sweather completed last night. Inspired by Jennifer Steingass and Alexandra Wiedmayer.


This one is allready sold. It feels a bit sad to separate from it cause I like it so much. I can always make a new one - but this one is special and I make them one of a kind - so that none of them are the same. I really like the patterns created by Jennifer Steingass @knit.love.wool She has an account on Ravelry where you can order her knitting patterns. Similarly, the diagram with the musher and her team can also be ordered trough Ravelry: "Husky and Sleddog Mushing Charts by Karigan Husky City; DragansVarg, Alexandra Wiedmayer" here

My next project is a red sweather with dalmations on. A special treat for our friend Ida-Helene this coming Christmas. I just need to draw the dalmations first and get the spots right.

Comments